Superior Graphic Packaging is a recognized leader in sheetfed offset lithographic package printing located near downtown Los Angeles. We print and produce litho labels and topsheets that are laminated to corrugated. We also manufacture folding cartons and supply many food products, consumer packaged goods, and nutraceutical customers. You can find our print all across North America in retailers like Costco, Walmart, and Best Buy. We pride ourselves in being a G7 Certified Master Printer and perform all prepress functions on-site. Our solar-powered manufacturing facility houses three large format sheetfed litho presses, including an 81” press which is the largest sheetfed press in the market! Our organization employs approximately 100 team members, including seven Cal Poly alumni.
To us, nothing is more important than our vision and values. We truly mean what we say and provide a work environment that thrives on continuous improvement, ambition and initiative.
To be the most respected independent printer with the happiest team members in the United States.
This is a perfect position for candidates who like working on a team and want to start a career in printing and packaging. You will learn all aspects of a state-of-the-art printing and packaging operation, from estimating to production to press checks with customers.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will:
• Generate quotes for customers using PSI and our ERP Software
• Field incoming inquiries (phone and e-mail)
• Deliver proofs to customers for approval as necessary
• Facilitate customer press checks and meetings
• Act as a liaison between Production, Sales, and Customer
• Work on Customer Support Team handling designated accounts
Candidate will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and possess the following skills and attributes:
• B.S. in Graphic Communication
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Customer service and sales principles
• Work well in team environment
• Problem solving & creativity
• Desire to continuously improve
• Planning, organizing, and multi-tasking in fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, self-confidence
• Knowledge of printing and packaging technology