Since 1993, Labeltronix has distinguished itself by ground breaking innovation and its unique customer approach in the labeling industry. Today, we are Southern California’s leading provider of labels, labeling systems, and supplies. Working for Labeltronix will give you the autonomy and support you need to take your career to the next level and beyond.
Labeltronix is seeking an Account Manager/Customer Service to assist our Sales Team and aid our valuable customers! Printing experience would be a plus. Someone that has a passion for customers and will have a great "Team Player" attitude, along with a desire to help assist and contribute to a world class customer care team. The company encourages solutions through creativity, teamwork and communication. Labeltronix offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Learn more about us at www.labeltronix.com please send resumes to email@example.com
Here’s what we provide our Account Mangers
• Competitive hourly pay
• Quarterly bonus
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401K Plans
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• Paid Vacations and Sick days
• Promotions within
Job Information and Skills: SUMMARY
The Account Manager is responsible for supporting a set group of accounts. They will work with and support the sales team affiliated with those accounts. They will assist customers in a quick paced, high volume environment by engaging with customers, assessing needs, managing expectations, entering orders, monitoring order status, maintaining internal and external lines of communication and practicing responsive problem solving.
• Develop, solidify and strengthen Labeltronix relationships with set group of accounts
• Quote customers on repeat, repeat with change and new label opportunities
• Responsible for processing customer orders through Labeltronix system/process
• Perform all required research for repeat/repeat with change jobs to ensure accuracy
• Account Management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong communications skills
• Self-discipline, the ability to work alone
• Possess time management and follow-up skills
• Able to thrive in a fast pace working environment
• Working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• College degree or equivalent
• 1 year in a label printing operation a plus.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a printing related field
Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word & Excel)
Bachelors degree or equivalent
Account Management skills
Strong interpersonal skills.
Strong communications skills
Self-discipline, the ability to work alone.
Experience with Windows based computers programs.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts, percentages and proportions.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations