Satechi is an award-winning consumer electronics brand offering innovative tech products and accessories. We believe that technology should be limitless, timeless, and forever evolving to fit your modern lifestyle. At Satechi, we provide products and solutions to make everyday life more convenient for the fast-paced world we live in. While we strive for efficiency, we believe style should never be compromised. Therefore, each of our products is carefully crafted with tough and durable materials, while still maintaining a sleek design perfect for the contemporary individual.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in sunny San Diego, Satechi has quickly grown to become a benchmark brand in offering consumers innovative products. As one of the first consumer electronics companies to design and carry Type-C products and accessories, we have become a leader in the industry. Today, Satechi manufactures and delivers sleek products and accessories to people worldwide.
7365 Mission Gorge Road Suite G San Diego, CA 92120
We’re a fast-paced, global manufacturer of consumer electronic accessories, both online and at retail, and we’re looking for a well-rounded Graphic Designer to tackle a variety of design responsibilities. As our Graphic Designer, you would be tasked with the creation of packaging, marketing assets, product photography and videography, as well as assisting with storefront management and updating the company's website.
- Create product packaging that adheres to our style guidelines.
- Design a variety of marketing collateral including web banners and images, product catalogues, brochures, environmental graphics for trade shows, and more.
- Designing HTML email newsletters showcasing new products and offers.
- Wireframing and bug-testing design updates to the company's website.
- Preparing store-ready photographs of products as well as informative product videos for YouTube.
- Technical and creative writing for product manuals, marketing pieces, and storefront descriptions.
- Cultivating and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the brand's product line, as well as contributing to product testing and design teams.
- Assisting in the management of storefronts via Magento, Shopify, and Amazon.
- 1-3 years experience as an in-house Graphic Designer.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design (or related area of study).
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Experience with DSLR cameras preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to multi-task a variety of concurrent projects.