HH Global is the fastest growing global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With the largest global infrastructure including offices across the US, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world. We are a market leader in the coordinated and leveraged management of global marketing supply chains. Our programs work to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
HH Global, 175 E. Hawthorn Pkwy Suite 325 Vernon Hills IL 60061-1460 United States
HH Global is looking for a multi-talented Production Artist to help drive creative executions through engaging and exceptional online and offline design. You will provide support on projects predominantly in print production and pre-press. You will be also be involved with branding, sales and marketing materials, presentations, client advertising campaigns, printed and offline collateral. Creation of infographics, mocks, illustrations, and training materials is not outside of your realm of talents.
Compensation & Benefits:
This role offers competitive salary + sales incentives, a comprehensive benefits plan which includes options for medical, dental, vision, life. In addition, company paid benefits: Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, tuition rewards for dental plan subscribers + 401k plan company match!
HHG recognizes employees work hard and the need work life balance therefore generous time off benefits are provided!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law
• 2-5 years professional experience in print design (agency experience is a plus).
• Deck design experience-preferred.
• Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or other design field.
• Strong working knowledge of graphic design programs, typography, composition, color proofing, print processes, and project specs.
• High attention to details with ability to take comps to production and make press-ready
• Knowledge of FTP/uploading, file compression and optimization for both print and web
• Experience in working on both print and web projects. Some XHTML coding skills are a plus
• Expert skills with: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel