We are looking for an Education Architect and Trainer who has the chops to help us design and present exceptionally innovative customer learning experiences. You must be passionate, motivated, and capable of contributing to development of highly creative training materials used to educate end customers, partners and distribution channels program offerings. This job requires prior printing industry experience.
In this job, you’ll learn: that creating dynamic learning experiences is not only a little fun, but also amazingly rewarding! Bring your game face. Join the Fiery global education services team and dream big!
● Printing industry and Fiery experience required; prior product experience or use of EFI’s products preferred.
● Must be able to think outside the box!
● Minimum degree of BA or BS required preferably in adult learning related field OR be willing to learn
● Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
● Ability to successfully communicate product positioning and the product benefits in a way that is truly compelling to the target audience
● Excellent project management skills; ability to identify interdependencies, overcome obstacles, and manage complex projects on time delivering quality results
● Experience with Captivate, Flash, Articulate and other content creation tools. LMS experience a plus
● Demonstrate a “can do” attitude around multiple projects and simultaneous requests
● Works independently with the ability to multi-task while having excellent attention to detail
● Strong writing and communication skills; ability to take a complex topics and distill them down to the key messages needed for effective training
● Strong technical acumen; ability to understand EFI and other digital printing hardware, software and applications technology, and translate that knowledge into deliverable content and training deliverables
● Leadership skills with the ability to influence the priorities of other functions to deliver strong business results
● Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills