Dome Printing is a premier provider of commercial printing solutions in Northern California. Established in 1969, Dome Printing has over 45 years of growth and stability with long standing reputation for quality, innovation, and high standard for excellence amongst our clients, partners, and industry leaders. We look for employees who share our commitment and dedication.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with clients.
• Inform prospective customers of Dome's services and value to their company.
• Gather information from customer to complete requests for quotes. Relay the proper paperwork to estimating and be responsible for preparing a formal quote to the customer in a timely manner.
• Act as first point of contact between customer and plant. Responsible for making sure all needed information and materials are received to initiate each job.
• Educate customers on prepress, printing, digital, finishing, mailing, and fulfillment capabilities.
• Initiate each job ticket, compare actual job with estimate, track each job through production and communicate any problems or changes to plant personnel and customers.
• Inspect proofs and send them to customers. Review proofs with customer, document any changes and take proper actions to move the job to the next stage of production.
• Act as a mediator between customers and Dome by handling complaints or concerns, make resolutions or recommend resolutions to correct any issues. Inform management when issues arise that need assistance.
• Keep accurate records of all jobs and customer contacts.
• Demonstrate effective time management of your activities through the use of good judgment.
• Be a part of a positive work environment. Maintain a good working relationship and open communications with all areas of production.
• Be a positive example and represent Dome Printing philosophy of quality customer service.
• Create opportunities to exceed customer expectations, as well as, be creative in suggestions to expand and improve the level of service to our clients.
• Possess extensive knowledge of the printing industry.
• Possess strong communication skills verbal, written and PC (Microsoft Office, Logic) and have the ability to work under rigorous deadlines.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent listening skills and techniques for gathering information.