Founded in 2013, D’Andrea Visual Communications is a fast growing grand format digital printing company located in Southern California. We produce everything from simple retail signage to complex fabric frames for trade show exhibits. The skill and experience of our 80+ employees fuels our growth and determines our success. D’Andrea Visual Communications offers paid time off, paid holidays, medical and dental benefits and a 401k plan with employer contribution. The Project Manager who joins our team will be working alongside other GrC grads in the project management department.
The Project Manager works closely with every part of the organization including customers, sales, manufacturing and admin. The main responsibility of this position is to manage orders as they move from the customer through the company all the way to invoicing.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
• Updating sales and customers of current order status.
• Participating in daily production meetings.
• Creating work orders with relevant job specifications and instructions.
• Communicating critical order information, changes and updates to production personnel, verbally and in writing.
• Working with key individuals in each production department to brainstorm and plan most effective method for producing orders.
• Meeting with customers, on-site and off-site, to review order related information such as color matching, installation and fulfillment requirements.
• Evaluating new and existing materials to determine what works best for the customer’s project.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• A degree in Graphic Communications.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills including the ability to type 50+ wpm and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
• The ability to prioritize, organize and plan.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A positive attitude when working with others.