Posted: Jun 14, 2017 (13 days ago)
More than 200 employees
Dome Printing is a premier provider of commercial printing solutions in Northern California. Established in 1969, Dome Printing has over 45 years of growth and stability with long standing reputation for quality, innovation, and high standard for excellence amongst our clients, partners, and industry leaders. We look for employees who share our commitment and dedication.
340 Commerce Cir, Sacramento CA, 95815
This employee will assist in the efficient and effective procurement of goods and services. Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
1. Focus on developing and implementing all necessary procedures for Quality Management systems that comply with DOME standards.
2. Monitoring all purchase orders.
3. Entering data to maintain purchase order log books.
4. Providing timely turn-around on all requisitions and purchase orders.
5. Maintaining procurement documents in a retrievable manner.
6. Maintaining useful and up-to-date vendor list.
7. Maintaining up-to-date information relative to the procurement area that may affect centralization or good business practices.
8. Confirm that all submitted documentation is accurate and complete.
9. Review site policies, operating procedures, work instructions and forms for format consistency.
10. Maintain revision control and tracking for controlled documents.
11.Review documents and written external communication for format, consistency and compliance with existing procedures.
12. Performing other duties as assigned.
1. Possess extensive knowledge of paper and printing processes.
2.Ability to type, file, enter data, and perform simple bookkeeping.
3. Effective communication skills to include oral, written and PC (word, excel).
1.Ability to research and interpret data.
2.Knowledge of vendor and product relationships.
3. One year of experience in a purchasing-related environment.
California - Northern