Almaden provides business to business products and services to corporate marketing, sales and event teams. Products include print, mail, promotional products, large format, kitting and distribution. Discover the benefits of working with a partner that can manage all your physical brand needs in one place. In addition, if your teams are struggling with operational efficiency let us show you how to move your operation online and take advantage of today’s technology by building your own branded order management and distribution site.
The position of Sales Representative is the first point of contact with customers and internal ALMADEN Project Managers (PM). Takes full responsibility for all details related to customers. Focused on identifying, pursuing and securing new accounts that fit the core of ALMADEN offerings that are profitable and well documented.
• Manage an existing “book of business”
• Prospect/Cold Call 50 to 100 contacts per week and document accordingly in Salesforce CRM
• Develop and manage pipeline of 50+ prospects
• Conduct Business Reviews with Sales Manager/Management Team and Customers regularly as required
• Provide detailed working specification to Customer Service Representatives/Project Managers
• Grow Sales according to Sales Plan and target $2mm within first 24 months of employment
• Become a familiar with all aspects of Print, Large Format, Promotional Products, Direct Mailing and Distribution/Micro Sites
• Tour Prospects and Customers regularly in Production Facilities
• Make physical calls to Prospects and Customers office