Almaden provides business to business products and services to corporate marketing, sales and event teams. Products include print, mail, promotional products, large format, kitting and distribution. Discover the benefits of working with a partner that can manage all your physical brand needs in one place. In addition, if your teams are struggling with operational efficiency let us show you how to move your operation online and take advantage of today’s technology by building your own branded order management and distribution site.
The Project Manager is the liaison between the company and its customers and takes responsibility through ownership of each job that is written. All jobs are planned and controlled through the Work Order and Job Docket, which is the written means of communication to all departments.
• Regular and predictable attendance is considered an essential part of the job
• The ability to instill confidence in customers while communicating specification verification, and job status.
• Thorough knowledge of the offset printing process including digital, bindery, mailing, etc…
• Above-average math skills
• Above-average problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to remain organized through excellent prioritization skills
• Pleasing personality – polite, attentive and friendly
• Able to make decisions under pressure
• Able to build on basic computer skills required in order to learn estimating software, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Excel and other software that may be introduced for use in the company.
• Follow all safety procedures and company policies.